Smartspot 6620 Hotspot
Stay connected to the fast Verizon 4G LTE network with the compact hotspot. Keep connections powered with a mobile hotspot that offers up to 10 hours of use. Connect up to eight Wi-Fi–enabled devices, such as tablets and laptops, to the Internet.
- Service Provider: Kajeet/Verizon
- Service Plan: 1.5GB per day, 10GB per month.
- Speed Renews: 14th of month
Who do I contact for assistance with the hotspot?
Please fill out the form at http://www.fcps1.org/studenthelp
How do I connect to the hotspot?
To access your Wi-Fi Name (SSID) and Wi-Fi Password after the initial power up or a device reset:
- Power on your Jetpack.
- Select Wi-Fi Name/Password to display the Wi-Fi Name/Password page.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi enabled device and turn on your Jetpack using the power button. The Jetpack display will light up. The Jetpack broadcasts its own wireless network and name.
- Open the Wi-Fi application or controls on the computer or Wi-Fi enabled device that you want to connect to your Jetpack and find the Wi-Fi name (SSID).
- When prompted, enter your Wi-Fi Network password. The Jetpack Home screen should now show an additional connected device. Your Wi-Fi enabled device is now connected to the Internet.
Frequenly Asked Questions
What information does the Display provide?
How long does the battery stay charged?
- It normally takes 3~5 hours, depending your power sources and device status to fully charge the battery.
- The battery discharges faster as additional devices connect to your hotspot.
- Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features, and active connection time.
How do I perform a power reset on the hotspot?
- Using the power button: Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the hotspot restarts.