The Verizon Orbic provides a secure data connection for up to ten Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously. Enjoy up to 12 hours of battery power and fast connections with the enhanced chipset.
- Service Provider: Verizon
- Service Plan: Unlimited data, can throttle to slower speed after 30GB usage/month.
- Speed Renews: 14th of month
Who do I contact for assistance with the hotspot?
Verizon can provide assistance if you are experience problems with the hotspot.
If you need additional assistance, please fill out the form at http://www.fcps1.org/studenthelp
How do I connect to the hotspot?
- Press and hold the “power” button for 5 seconds until the welcome logo is displayed on the Screen, and Wi-Fi is on.
- Use your device to search for the wireless network connection with the Wi-Fi’s SSID “Verizon-RC400L-XX” and click “Connect” on your device. Enter the password which can be found by going to the 2.4GHz WIFI info or 5GHz WIFI Info screen. The password is displayed next to the lock icon.
- Menu button
- Signal status icon
- Network mode icon
- Wi-Fi signal icon
- Unread message icon
- Battery icon
- Power button
- USB Type-C Port
- Battery cover
- Cutout to remove back cover
Frequenly Asked Questions
What information does the Home Screen provide?
The Home Screen provides device status information such as battery, service signal strength, the number of users connected with Wi-Fi etc.
How long does the battery stay charged?
- It normally takes 3~5 hours, depending your power sources and device status to fully charge the battery.
- The battery discharges faster as additional devices connect to your hotspot.
- Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features, and active connection time.
How do I perform a power reset on the hotspot?
- Using the power button: Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the hotspot restarts.
- By replacing the battery: If pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds does not restart the hotspot, open the battery cover, take out the battery and re-install the battery after 5 seconds. Put the battery cover back and turn on the hotspot by pressing the power button.