The Moxee Mobile Hotspot keeps your devices connected and your family engaged! Small and compact with simple setup, you can connect up to 16 Wi-Fi enabled devices. And unlike public Wi-Fi, get the peace of mind of a highly secure, password protected connection. With an easy to read color display and long-lasting battery* you can stay productive throughout the day.
- Service Provider: AT&T
- Service Plan: Unlimited data, can throttle to slower speed when 22GB usage/month is reached.
- Speed Renews: 14th of month
Who do I contact for assistance with the hotspot?
Please fill out the form at http://www.fcps1.org/studenthelp
How do I connect to the hotspot?
You can find your Wi-Fi Name and Password any time you need. Just press the power/menu button shortly after the display is on.
- Look for the network (SSID) named “Moxee HotspotXX_2.4G” or “Moxee HotspotXX_5G”. The SSID and password information can also be found on the hotspot’s “Wi-Fi Info” screen
- Click Connect on your device and enter the password for the SSID.
- Signal and Roaming status icon
- Network mode icon
- Wi-Fi signal icon
- Unread message icon
- Battery icon
- Power button
- MicroUSB port
- Battery cover
- Notch for opening back cover
Frequenly Asked Questions
What information does the Display provide?
How long does the battery stay charged?
- It normally takes 3~5 hours, depending your power sources and device status to fully charge the battery.
- The battery discharges faster as additional devices connect to your hotspot.
- Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features, and active connection time.
How do I perform a power reset on the hotspot?
- Using the power button: Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the Moxee restarts.
- By replacing the battery: If pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds does not restart the Moxee, open the battery cover, take out the battery and re-install the battery after 5 seconds. Put the battery cover back and turn on the Moxee by pressing the power button.