Jetpack MHS900L Hotspot
The Verizon Jetpack MHS900L provides a secure data connection for up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously. Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery power and fast connections with the enhanced chipset.
- Service Provider: Verizon
- Service Plan: Unlimited data, throttles to slower speed after 30GB usage/month.
- Speed Renews: 14th of month
Who do I contact for assistance with the hotspot?
Verizon can provide assistance if you are experience problems with the hotspot.
If you need additional assistance, please fill out the form at http://www.fcps1.org/studenthelp
Frequenly Asked Questions
What information does the Display provide?
How long does the battery stay charged?
- It normally takes 3~5 hours, depending your power sources and device status to fully charge the battery.
- The battery discharges faster as additional devices connect to your hotspot.
- Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features, and active connection time.
How do I perform a power reset on the hotspot?
- Using the power button: Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the hotspot restarts.
- By replacing the battery: If pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds does not restart the hotspot, open the battery cover, take out the battery and re-install the battery after 5 seconds. Put the battery cover back and turn on the hotspot by pressing the power button.