Franklin T9 Hotspot
Having the T9 at your fingertips will allow you to access LTE network for fast uploads and downloads. You can also connect up to eight Wi-Fi capable devices to the Internet at once – depending on what the devices are doing (e.g. streaming video)
- Service Provider: T-Mobile
- Service Plan: Unlimited data, can throttle to slower speed after 50GB usage/month.
- Speed Renews: 14th of month
Who do I contact for assistance with the hotspot?
T-Mobile can provide assistance if you are experience problems with the Franklin T9.
Frequenly Asked Questions
What information does the Display provide?
How long does the battery stay charged?
- It normally takes 3~5 hours, depending your power sources and device status to fully charge the battery.
- The battery discharges faster as additional devices connect to your hotspot.
- Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features, and active connection time.
How do I perform a power reset on the hotspot?
- Using the power button: Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the T9 restarts.
- By replacing the battery: If pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds does not restart the T9, open the battery cover, take out the battery and re-install the battery after 5 seconds. Put the battery cover back and turn on the T9 by pressing the power button.